2016 - 2018 Fabien Maussion.
The views expressed on this site are personal and do not necessarily represent the official positions of my employers.
Unless specified otherwise, the content of this site (including images) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
About the panoramas
- Homepage: Lake La’nga Co and Lake Mapam Yumco near Mount Kailash (Tibet)
- Research: Field work at Zhadang Glacier (Tibet)
- Publications: Watzespitze seen from the Steinbock pass (Austrian Alps)
- Teaching: Zhadang Glacier, Mount Nyainqêntanglha (7162 m a.s.l.), and Nam Co lake (Tibet)
- Software: Prins Karls Forland (Svalbard)
- Posts: Valley on the way to Naimona’nyi Glacier (Tibet)
- Team: Landmannalaugar, Iceland
- About: Pyrenees, France
In my spare time I enjoy hiking and climbing mountains, making pictures, and playing music. During my time in Toulouse and Berlin I had the chance to play with the great bands Inti Watana, Warum Nicht!, and Silly Circus Band.